1. A backpack for all your gear.
2. A 5 or 6 nylon or leather leash.
3. A 15 long line.
4. A training collar.
5. A nylon or leather buckle collar.
6. A reward / recess toy.
7. A water bowl
8. Potty bags.
9. A treat pouch / apron.
11. Drinking water for yourself and your dog.
12. A safety coupler (Mandatory if you are using a pinch collar and have an
13. A wire, plastic, rubber, or leather basket-style muzzle. (Mandatory if you have an aggressive dog.)
14. Good solid shoes (athletic shoes). (No sandals, slipper style, or open-toe style shoes if you are
handling the dog.)
15. A hat and/or sunglasses. (For daytime classes.)
16. A jacket. (For nighttime classes.)
Same items needed for Basic Obedience AND
1. One 30 long line.
2. Large tab (12" - 2')
Same items needed for Intermediate Obedience AND
1. One 50+ long line.
2. A remote collar (if you have one and know how to use it properly.
Same items needed for Basic Obedience
PERSONAL PROTECTION TRAINING
Same items needed for Advanced Obedience AND
1. A strong 5 - 6 leather leash.
2. A second strong 5- 6 leather leash. (Ideally a different color then the leash
3. An agitation collar and/or harness.
4. A small bright flash light.
5. A small light to attach to your dogs regular collar or a glow in the dark /
flashing collar. (To use during searches.)
6. Gloves thin and comfortable. (For agitation work.)
7. Dog booties. (For searches.)